Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and......

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of my fellow techies, nerds and geeks who have shown an interest in the work I have posted over the last three years.  I continue to be amazed and energized by the fact that I have received over 36,000 page views since I started this blog.  In the past year, I have come to realize that while I am a very good educator, as a blogger, I pretty much suck.   I wish I had more profound thoughts, more frequent revelations, interesting posts, or something.  Life continues to get in the way.  And those kids...  Anyway, thanks for continuing to follow and read my blog. I promise in the New Year, to try to be more cerebral, or at least post on a more regular basis.  That's not a resolution, just something I am going to try to do.  Enjoy your Christmas......

No comments:

Post a Comment